- Hout Bay Harbour
- Hout Bay Market
- Duiker Island
- Cannons Hout Bay East
- Beach in Hout Bay
Attractions in Hout Bay
Explore Hout Bay attractions and the environs of Cape Town from Plumbago Garden Suite.
- numerous walks & ‘the World of Birds‘
- visit Duiker Island ( seal island )
- local restaurants & weekly craft market
- museum, heritage & historical sites
- local wineries & golf courses
- choice of sandy beaches (Hout Bay, Llandudno, Noordhoek, Camps Bay)
Suggested day trips :
- Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Point & Cape of Good Hope
- Robben Island, Cape Town historic & Waterfront
- Stellenbosch Winelands & West Coast
Banks, restaurants, library, specialised medical facilities, several supermarkets, pharmacy, laundry, etc. are located near the beach ….a few minutes drive from ‘Plumbago'.
Take a trip to see the seal colony from colourful Hout Bay harbour ….a busy mix of leisure & fishing craft. View curios from quayside vendors. Taste freshly prepared ‘fish n chips‘. Chapmans Peak Drive offers spectacular photo opportunities and whale watching (in season).
‘Plumbago Garden Suite‘ - your comfortable holiday home base in Hout Bay.