Hout Bay Harbour
Hout Bay Market
Cannons Hout Bay East
Beach in Hout Bay
Attractions in Hout Bay
Explore Hout Bay attractions and the environs of Cape Town from Plumbago Garden Suite.
- numerous walks & ‘the World of Birds‘
- visit Duiker Island ( seal island )
- local restaurants & weekly craft market
- museum, heritage & historical sites
- local wineries & golf courses
- choice of sandy beaches (Hout Bay, Llandudno, Noordhoek, Camps Bay)
Suggested day trips :
- Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Point & Cape of Good Hope
- Robben Island, Cape Town historic & Waterfront
- Stellenbosch Winelands & West Coast
Banks, restaurants, library, specialised medical facilities, several supermarkets, pharmacy, laundry, etc. are located near the beach ….a few minutes drive from ‘Plumbago'.
Take a trip to see the seal colony from colourful Hout Bay harbour ….a busy mix of leisure & fishing craft. View curios from quayside vendors. Taste freshly prepared ‘fish n chips‘. Chapmans Peak Drive offers spectacular photo opportunities and whale watching (in season).
‘Plumbago Garden Suite‘ - your comfortable holiday home base in Hout Bay.